Top Tablets: Uses and Benefits
In today’s day and age, when it comes to size, portability is king. This is true particularly in the case of tablets. Tablets are basically the next generation laptops with a smaller size but much similar power. This article discusses the top tablets to hit the market and the advantages and benefits they provide to users.
Latest Tablets To Hit The Market
There are various top tablets of multiple companies that are currently present in the market. They come in all shapes, sizes, features, and prices. Some of the top tablets currently in the market are as follows:
- IPad Pro 9.7: Apple has long been the frontrunner and pioneer of technological gadgets that help speed up the processes of daily life. The introduction of IPad Pro 9.7 has done no harm to the company’s image whatsoever. It is widely regarded as the top tablet available currently. Containing the power of larger tablets in a smaller frame makes it unique and trendy. Retails currently at around $500.
- Google Pixel C: The best android tablet in the eyes of many tech enthusiasts. Google has outdone itself by introducing the all in one Google Pixel C tablet. A premium design and fantastic display make it a possible substitute for laptops. Retails currently at $555.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2: An IPad rival that surely holds its own and comes with a cheaper price tag. Simply the best tablet Samsung has ever manufactured. Its sleek design, power, and user-friendly interface give Apple a run for its money. Retails currently at $370.
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet: Another tablet that might hold previous Sony users of consoles such as ps4 might have a soft spot for. Light, fast, and incredibly waterproof features have catapulted this tablet to much fandom and fame. Retails currently at $380.
- Nexus 9: The Nexus 9 tablet is the perfect all around tablet. Focusing on features rather than design has increased its popularity amongst hardcore technology users. Incredible power and affordable price have increased its stock over the past few months. Retails currently at $380.
Advantages of Tablets
There are numerous advantages tablets provide to the modern day user. Some of the benefits are as follows.
- Ease of Use: Tablets have not only made life faster but also easier. Many top tablets come with a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to use for even the most novice of users. Simple and basic knowledge are required to operate the tablets unlike computer of the days past.
- Portable: Quite possibly the greatest benefit of modern day tablets is their portability. Laptops are also portable but a tablets lack of a keyboard makes them even easier to carry around and make use of.
- Educational Purposes: Tablets have also accelerated the learning process in schools and colleges. Top tablets have made learning easier and faster. Many educational institutes make use of tablets for their teachers and students in order to fasten the pace of learning and reduction of waste.
To conclude, there are many top tablets in the market and purchasing one depends on the consumer requirements and demands. As always, we recommend you conduct your own additional research before making a final purchase decision.